Artificial intelligence is having a profound impact on many industries, but it is bringing a paradigm shift in the healthcare sector. Using complex algorithms and software, AI mimics human cognition to provide unrivaled performance in the healthcare spectrum. From drug development to clinical operations, AI is proving to be a revolutionary technology that is transforming healthcare sectors in many ways.
Alta Futuris’s innovative AI solutions and its subsets like machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks, can process as well as analyze a large amount of data and making real-time recommendations. Investment in Alta Futuris AI services promises affordability and effectiveness.
As a matter of fact, “Accenture’s report estimated that the market value of AI in health care will reach up to $6.6 billion by 2021”.
It is lucid that by integrating AI in medical procedures, we are reinvigorating our modern healthcare system.
Let’s explore how AI applications are revolutionizing healthcare.
- Early and Precise Clinical Diagnosis: AI algorithms diagnose diseases quickly and precisely as compared to doctors, therefore avoiding any clinical error. They can examine images and samples, and make reliable decisions. Early detection of dangerous diseases like cancer can result in its effective treatment, and some cases, in its complete cure. AI algorithms can scan and analyze images and MRI scans with accuracy and speed.
- Advancing Precision Medication: Precision medication is a healthcare approach to provide the right treatment based on the patient’s characteristics, behavior and other factors. By using patient’s data, AI algorithms assist doctors in providing effective medications.
- Drug Discovery: AI is helping in drug discovery by identifying the molecular target, predicting the mode of action of the compound and identifying people for re-purposing. Contrary to the traditional trial-and-error approach, AI algorithms take less time to discover a new drug.
- AI Healthcare Assistant: AI-powered technology can monitor anything like your daily calorie intake, your step count, blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose, etc. The promotion of your good health is accomplished by collecting data and making suitable recommendations.
- 5. Medical Robots: The rise of automation is not something new. There are certain shreds of evidence of how medical robots are bringing a massive shift in the ways of medical procedures. From delivering medical supplies to assisting in surgeries, medical robots are designed to perform specific tasks. They can operate more precisely than human surgeons. A robot dentist in China can perform complex dental procedures.
With Alta Futuris, you can reshape healthcare procedures and administration. We provide various AI-powered solutions that have tremendous potential to enhance the quality of healthcare services such as diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care.