Artificial Intelligence, these days, has emerged as an incredibly robust tool in the difficult time to fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. The technology has gained significant traction and can leverage big data-enabled models for interpretation,pattern recognition, and prediction using Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and NLP.
Since the pandemic spreads like a wildfire, experts are aggressively looking to explore and deploy AI to cure and address the mushrooming demand of patient treatment infected by Coronavirus.
Recent Adoption of AI in Healthcare
There are many governments and hospital systems worldwide using AI-driven sensors to support triage in many ways;
- Companies using AI-enabled systems to diagnose Covid-19 by doing chest CT or X-ray scans.
- Baidu, a Chinese technology giant has recently built a no-contact infrared sensor system that can easily detect people with fever symptoms, even in a crowded area.
- Tampa General Hospital in Florida has also recently deployed an AI system to capture individuals with potential symptoms of coronavirus.
Let’s take a look at how other big companies are doing in terms of fighting COVID-19!
Alta Futuris is a credible AI-based company that offers high-end AL-enabled solutions to businesses, irrespective of their size or genre. Let’s discuss how their artificial intelligence solutions may fight covid-19!
- Identify High-Risk Patients: Alta Futuris is using an AL algorithm to identify patients who are most at risk of contracting Covid-19. The algorithm effectively uses three main sources of data: an existing algorithm the company uses to identify people prone to hospital readmission, the projected scores of patients on a frailty index, and information on whether a patient has an existing medical condition or not.
- Detect Frontline Workers: with robust AI solutions, early symptoms of the illness in health care workers can be identified easily. If these symptoms include increased body temperature and elevated heart rate, they could be fed into an algorithm that would give hospitals a notification about workers who need urgent medical attention or to be isolated.
- Keep Track on Patients outside Hospitals: Many hospitals are deploying AI-driven technologies to monitor patients with Covid-19 and chronic conditions. Some of these tools can just track symptoms that make limited use of AI. But Alta Futuris’s AL solutions are designed to pull out trends in data to predict when patients are more prone to a potential crisis.
For more information on Alta Futuris’s AI-enabled solutions, visit www.altafuturis.com!